1 YEAR LIMITED INSTALLATION WARRANTY
RainTight Decks® Under-Deck Drainage Ceiling Installation WarrantyRainTight Decks®warrants to the original consumer purchaser (owner) of the premises where the under-deck was installed for the period of one year. This warranty is non-transferable and includes all labor for RainTight Decks®to perform adjustments. This warranty applies only to the work performed by RainTight Decks® and is contingent upon no major structural changes having been made to the building. In the event that this building becomes damaged due to acts of mother nature, this warranty will be null and void. All work performed shall be free from all defects in materials, parts, and workmanship for a period of no less than one (1) years.
LIFETIME PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
RainTight Decks® Under-Deck Drainage Ceiling Product Warranty RainTight Decks® hereby provides this limited warranty for RainTight Decks® Under-Deck Drainage Ceiling products manufactured by RainTight Decks®, which products are referred to herein as “RainTight® ” or “RainTight Decks® Products” or “the Products.” RainTight Decks® is an under-deck water drainage system designed to collect and divert rainwater to a user-specified location in residential and light commercial settings. Product has Lifetime Warranty but this does not INCLUDE any LABOR to reinstall product.
What is the duration of your warranty?
RainTight Decks is warranted for the life of the product provided, so long as the Warranty is registered with RainTight Decks within thirty (30) days after the date of original consumer purchase. The Warranty Registration Card is attached to the bottom of this Warranty.This Warranty terminates automatically upon the transfer of RainTight Decks® Products to any individual or entity other than the original consumer purchaser.
How do you obtain warranty service?
In order to receive warranty service, you must contact RainTight Decks at the phone number provided below within thirty (30) days after discovering that your RainTight Decks® Products have a defect in materials or workmanship.
What is not covered by your Warranty?
- Damage from misuse, unauthorized modification, or neglect, including the impact of foreign objects.
- Cosmetic problems resulting from normal wear and tear under ordinary use, which does not affect the performance or use of the RainTight
- Decks® Products, including discoloration or mildew.
- Damage to RainTight Decks® Products from contact with deck cleaning chemicals, oil-based deck stains and other petroleum-based products, grease drippings, or heat from sources, including but not limited to, grills, laundry vents, hot tubs/pool chemicals or potting soil.
- RainTight Decks® Products that have been removed or reinstalled after their initial installation.
- Damage from defects in, failure of, or harm to any structure to which RainTight Decks® Products are attached.
- Property damage allegedly caused or affected by RainTight Decks® Products.
- Personal injury arising from contact with or exposure to RainTight Decks® Products.
- Damage from theft, vandalism, acts of war, and natural disasters, including but not limited to hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, earthquakes, lightning, wind, and other Acts of God.
What additional provisions should I be aware of?
RainTight Decks® Products are effective under ordinary weather conditions, including normal wind and rainfall. Under extreme weather conditions, including high wind and rainfall situations, some amount of rainfall or runoff may escape the system. Customers should take precautionary measures to avoid damage to property that may occur under such extreme weather conditions because RainTight Decks does not warrant that the RainTight Decks® Products will prevent damage to property.
Customers should periodically flush out debris that may accumulate between the deck and the RainTight Decks® ceiling.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Remedy
Repair or replacement shall be your sole and exclusive remedy if the RainTight Decks products are defective. To the extent not prohibited by Law, RainTight Decks disclaims any express, implied, or statutory warranties, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, except as stated herein. No representative of RainTight Decks has authority to make representations other than those stated herein.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited in duration to the duration of this implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall RainTight Decks, or any dealer, distributor, or authorized service provider, be liable for any damages in excess of the original purchase price of the RainTight Decks Products. This limitation applies to damages or lost profits of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, general, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, regardless of the theory of liability, whether arising out of the use of or inability to use the product, even if the RainTight Decks, or any dealer, distributor or authorized service provider, has been advised of the possibility of such damages or of any claim by any other party. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.