Why Get an Under Deck Ceiling?
Have you ever had to pull the family gathering inside due to rain? Would you like an additional comfortable space for the kids to play outside? Do you need additional outdoor storage space that’s protected from the rain? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to get an under deck ceiling and transform that wasted unused inefficient space into an outdoor space that can be used for storage, entertainment, or just a place to unwind.
RainTight’s under deck system is the perfect addition to your home. RainTight underdecking systems provide a low profile, streamlined finish to create a ceiling below the joists of your deck. The panels and gutters we use for our underdecking are all seamless, smooth-finished aluminum that is virtually maintenance free and lasts a lifetime.
Custom-Made Underdecking Specific to Your Needs
We use no pre-fabricated parts in our under deck ceilings. We custom make each one specifically to the home and its specifications. This ensures that our under deck ceiling fits perfectly and will completely shield all of the water from the deck above it. We manufacture each underdecking system in-house; no outside suppliers are used. This allows us to carefully oversee the production and ensure quality is built in throughout. The result is a high-quality product that saves our customers time and money.
Our professionals at RainTight are dedicated to giving each and every customer the ultimate underdeck ceiling system to fit their needs. Whether you want a dry, clean space to relax after a long day at work, you want to turn an unused area into that outdoor kitchen you have always been dreaming of, or if you just need additional storage space – RainTight can provide you with an underdecking system to exceed your expectations.
How Our Underdecking System Works
RainTight underdecking systems collect all the water from rain or snow that seeps through your deck and channels it to a gutter system away from your house. The gutters and panels are seamless, and the result is a RainTight underdecking system that stays dry underneath.
RainTight Decks have been carefully designed to provide the BEST system for underdeck protection. Our rigid, heavy gauge aluminum will hold up to any amount of rain or snow. Our product has been engineered for complete water diversion. (Heavy downpours gutters can overflow just like house gutters) Our under deck ceilings are sturdy enough to support ceiling fans, lights or other fixtures.
Why Choose Raintight for Your Under Deck?
We know you have choices when it comes to manufacturing and installing your underdecking. Here are some reasons why you should choose Raintight:
- We control the quality and price of our product since we both manufacture and install. No outside contractors are used.
- Our product is customized to fit the exact size of your deck. You do not pay for any extra material from suppliers due to length or size restraints. We custom make each and every piece, minimizing cost and installation time.
- RainTight underdecking can be installed at any time; during the construction of a new deck or added later to enhance your existing deck.
- RainTight underdecking is made from high-quality aluminum that will last a lifetime. Our colors are baked in, not painted on, and the aluminum will not fade or rust.
- Our aluminum underdecking panels will not sag or melt like many vinyl and PVC products.
- The aluminum panels are designed to continuously rid them of all debris to ensure the underdeck ceiling stays clean.
- Our virtually maintenance-free panels are easy to clean.
RainTight is founded on the core beliefs of customer-first service – with the equal understanding that quality needs no apology. This support, along with our direct involvement in the making of each and every RainTight underdecking system in our facility, allows RainTight to demonstrate a dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.