Standard Patio Covers
As a result of being cooped up indoors during the long winter months, many Midwesterners do whatever they can to make the most of the warmer seasons throughout the year. As soon as the temperature starts to warm up, most of us are eager to get out and enjoy some fresh air. Whether we’re grilling out with our neighbors, or watching our kids swim in the pool, there’s no better feeling than being outside. Patio covers can actually make this experience even better and can add to the value of your home.
Benefits of Patio Covers
When you have a patio cover installed on your home, you will find that you will enjoy your time outdoors even more than ever before. This is because patio covers have many benefits to offer, such as:
- Weather resistance – Without a covering, rain, or even a light drizzle, can force the party inside. Patio covers are rain-resistant so you can enjoy being outside – rain or shine.
- UV protection – We all love the sun, but exposure to its rays can be dangerous. Protect your skin with a patio cover.
- Insulation against heat– Insulated patio covers can deflect some of the heat, making your time outside more comfortable.
- Shade– Avoid the glare of the sun, and keep the surface of your patio much cooler with a patio cover that offers plentiful shade.
- Beauty – Patio covers are very attractive and are available in a variety of colors, styles, and designs.
- Versatility – It’s easy to convert a patio cover into a full-screen enclosure