Screen Rooms St Louis
Screen Rooms Add More Living Space
Screen rooms not only add to the value of your home; they allow you to get more enjoyment from your outdoor space.
Studies have shown that Midwesterners spend more time enjoying the outdoors than other Americans. But while taking advantage of the warmer months and fabulous weather is very inviting, annoyances like pests, insects, wind-blown debris, and rain can all impair your ability to gather together with loved ones on your patio or porch.
Getting a screen room enclosure installed on your porch or deck will solve this problem. A screen room allows you to spend time in the fresh air without any of the inconveniences, while expanding your living space and adding to your property’s value.
Porch Screen Rooms Turn Dreams into Reality
Many of us dream of being able to add extra space to our homes through the installation of a screen room enclosure. However, some homeowners don’t pursue that dream because they are worried about costs or upheaval of their home and lifestyle by major construction.
Now you can achieve your dreams without these concerns being a factor. Because our screen rooms are built around an existing structure, they can be constructed in a matter of weeks, not months. The cost is more affordable because there is no new construction involved, so the labor isn’t as intensive.
The frames of a RainTight’s porch screen room is made from high quality, lightweight aluminum with fiberglass screens. They are very durable and practically maintenance-free. All materials are pre-manufactured, delivered to your home, and installed directly by RainTight.
By simplifying the process, costs are reduced, variables are removed, and the amount of time to construct screen rooms is lessened. This reduces any intrusion into your lifestyle, while still offering high quality and flexibility in the construction of your porch screen enclosure.
Benefits of Screen Enclosures
Porch screen rooms offer many benefits:
- Added living space. A screen room can be installed beneath an existing deck or they can be designed and built entirely from scratch. Either way, you’ll enjoy a whole new addition to your home without losing much, if any of your property’s area. Just think of the opportunities a new enclosed porch will offer. You can enjoy the pleasant weather while enjoying a meal, your morning coffee or just relaxing.
- Reduced maintenance. Unlike outdoor patios, screen rooms are extremely low maintenance, as you will not be required to remove leaves and other debris or worry about the harsh impact of the weather on your furniture.
- Weather-proof. Regardless of whether the sun is shining, or the rain is falling, screen rooms allow you to enjoy the beautiful world outdoors.
- Increased safety. The little ones and fur-babies can get some fresh air within the safety of a screened-in structure so that you don’t have to worry about their safety. Screen rooms also offer protection to you and your loved ones against harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Reduced utilities. Since your screen room is shaded from the sun, your home’s interior will also be cooler by extension. You’ll enjoy a lower air conditioning bill.
- Improved comfort & cleanliness. Screen rooms allow you to enjoy the outdoors without worrying about mosquitoes, flies, or even a random squirrel. And there will be no more leaves to blow off or bird droppings to mess with. Few things are more annoying than bugs flying around your ears while you’re trying to read a good book or finding that your hot tub is (once again) full of leaves. Getting one of our custom-built screen rooms installed will eliminate these problems so that you can spend more time enjoying your space.
- Increased home value. If you decide to sell your home in the future, the addition of the screen room will be a great selling factor.
Why Get Your Screen Room from RainTight?
RainTight only installs high quality screen rooms. By having us install your screen room, you’ll get the following perks:
- Customization – We custom-make our screen rooms to your specifications. Your porch screen enclosure will either fit under your deck, onto your porch, or designed and constructed from the ground up. You’ll enjoy color options to ensure that your screen room matches with the style of your home and looks great.
- Low-Maintenance – Unlike vinyl and wood, the aluminum we use to construct our porch screen rooms will not fade, rust, sag or melt, and colors are baked on. This ensures you won’t need to re-paint your enclosure or replace any structural elements.
- Longevity and Durability – All of our porch screen rooms are built with durable materials that are designed to last a lifetime.
Don’t wait any longer to begin enjoying the outdoors in a more comfortable atmosphere. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation and learn how our screen rooms will enhance your outdoor living. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation.