3″x 12″ Riser Flat Plans
- Underside view is flat with ribs approximately every 2” and is preferred over corrugated systems. Looks very much like tongue & groove planks.
- Both of our mounted gutter systems have less area to clog and are more accessible for cleaning than the w-pan gutter. Roll-Form gutter & valance are available in cedar embossed and smooth finished. For added strength & durability, choose extruded gutter and valance.
- Gutter braces provided a standard with each order to support both the extruded and roll-form gutters.
- Patio cover can be enclosed and insulation can be retrofitted to the unit at the time of construction or later, using the Insulator Pan System. Adding insulation to other patio systems reduces headroom under the cover, produces inconsistent temperatures and requires bug plugs which constantly pop out of place.
- Rich baked-on finish is available in smooth and cedar-embossed in various colors. This aluminum roof system is very low maintenance, only requiring an occasional light-pressure wash to rinse off dirt and debris.
- Custom rolled to exact lengths from 4’10” to 30’.
- Attaches easily to any structure.
- Pans are boxed on one end to help prevent wind-blown water from entering wall header.
- Roof pitches as low as 1/2” per foot.
Snap-N-Lock™ Insulated Panels
- Smooth and level surface both top and bottom. No cavity areas to hold debris as in other patio roof systems.
- The continuous insulated foam interface makes the design of the panel extremely energy efficient. Temperatures underneath the cover are dramatically reduced. Built-in insulation makes converting to a screen or glass enclosure quick & easy.
- The aluminum skins of Snap-N-Lock™ panel are machine rolled to form a unique locking system that simply snaps together. Sealant is encased in the joint, protecting it from ultraviolet destruction and forming a waterproof seal.
- Foam acts as a thermal break between metal skins at the seam eliminating condensation problems inherent in other systems.
- Several color selections are available with a stucco or cedar embossed baked-enamel finish. The aluminum roof system is very low-maintenance, only requiring an occasional light pressure wash to rinse off dirt and debris.
- Both the extruded fascia and gutter have a built-in drip channel that allows water to escape easily. Covers are available with fascia trim completely around the perimeter or gutter along the front and valance on sides.
- Adapts easily to any structure, installs quickly and easily and offers a great deal of design flexibility.
- Extensive and rigid testing ensures that the Snap-N-Lock™ panels can withstand winds as high as 150 m.p.h., support loads up to 72lbs. per sq. ft. and exceeds industry fire standards.
- Walkway covers utilizing the Snap-N-Lock™ roof system with gutters, post and beam components from RainTight are an affordable and durable alternative to expensive extruded-roof walkway systems.
- With this sealed system, roof pitches as low as 1/4” per foot can be achieved.
- Optional skylights, electrical chaseways, and fan beams.
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.