Installing a screen room either beneath your deck or adjacent to your home is a smart way to increase your indoor and outdoor living space. In addition to this, a quality screen room that's installed with precision can add to the overall beauty and value of your property. To reap the full benefits of your screen enclosure, though, you need to take measures to ensure that your contractor is utilizing the best materials possible. For the construction of screen room framing, aluminum is the best choice.
Choose Aluminum for Your Screen Room
Although vinyl and steel are other options for framing your screen room, you really shouldn't even consider them. In terms of strength, durability, longevity, and appearance, aluminum outranks other materials every time. First of all, a solid aluminum frame is extremely rigid and durable, making it possible for the screen room to last for a lifetime. Although strong, without protective coatings, steal will be subject to rust. Vinyl, on the other hand, tends to be extremely flimsy.While aluminum is lightweight, it is still very strong and is highly resistant to extreme temperature changes.
Aluminum can hold up well in areas that are prone to receiving heavy snow or ice, but vinyl systems would'nt be able to withstand these conditions. This is largely due to the fact that vinyl tends to expand and contract as the temperatures fluctuate. Over the passage of time, this can lead to cracking and gaps which will ultimately lead to leaks. Conversely, aluminum is watertight.
Aluminum is ideal for transforming your screen room into a thing of beauty, and into your own personal oasis. You can choose from various color options when selecting the aluminum that will frame your screen room. When it comes to other materials like steel or vinyl, though, you may find that they are only available in a very limited color set. Another bonus of aluminum is that the colors are baked on instead of painted, which enables you to rest assured that your aluminum won't fade and turn the enclosure into an eye sore. This reduces the amount of maintenance and cleaning that is needed. In addition to this, the strength of aluminum makes it possible for your screen room's roof to support fans, lights, and other accessories.
You deserve the luxury of a quality screen room. By choosing aluminum framing, you can get the most out of yours.
Custom-built screen rooms are one of the smartest and simplest solutions for homeowners looking to maximize their home's space and value. These structures bring versatility to your property, and, through careful design and construction, can be tailored-fitted to your specific needs and desires.
Custom-Built Screen Room Benefits
- More space - Whether you're installing a screen room beneath an existing deck or are having a structure designed and built entirely from scratch, you'll enjoy a whole new addition to your home without losing much, if any of your property's area.
- Reduced maintenance - Unlike outdoor patios, screen rooms are extremely low maintenance, as you will not be required to remove leaves and other debris or worry about the harsh impact of the weather on your furniture.
- Increased safety - The little ones can get some fresh air within the safety of a screened-in structure so that you don't have to worry about their safety. Screen rooms also offer protection to you and your loved ones against harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Weather-proof - Regardless of whether the sun is shining or the rain is falling, you can still make use of your screen room to enjoy the beautiful world outdoors.
- Improved comfort & cleanliness - Few things are more annoying than bugs flying around your ears while you're trying to read a good book, or finding that your hot tub is (once again) full of leaves. Installing a custom-built screen room can eliminate these problems so that you can spend more time enjoying your space.
How the process works
Whether you're having a screen room installed under an existing deck or are having a custom space designed and installed adjacent to the home on concrete slabs, a skilled professional will schedule a free in-home consultation with you to assess your space and discuss what you would like from your screen room. Concept drawings will then be produced to allow you to see exactly how the room will look on your home before it is constructed. To ensure that your room works well with your house's exterior, RightTrain Decks offers aluminum frames with fiberglass screens that are available in
When you're satisfied with the design, our team of experienced professionals will install your screen room so that you can start enjoying it right away.
With the help of a Rain Tight Decks, you'll have a high-quality screen room to enjoy in the many years ahead.
Studies have shown that midwesterners spend more time enjoying the outdoors than other Americans. But while taking advantage of the warmer months and fabulous weather is very inviting, annoyances like pests, insects, wind-blown debris, and rain can all impair your ability to gather together with loved ones on your patio or porch. Modular screen rooms solve this problem. By installing a modular screen room onto your home, you can spend time in the fresh air without any of the inconveniences, while expanding your living space and adding to your property's value.
Modular Screen Rooms Turn Dreams Into Reality
Many of us dream about being able to add extra space onto our homes through the installation of a screen room enclosure. Unfortunately, some homeowners make the mistake of believing that this is an unattainable goal. Perhaps they are uncertain about the costs involved with such an undertaking, or worry that the time involved with constructing the room will disrupt their lifestyle. Whatever their concerns may be, they are holding these individuals back from the screen room of their dreams. With modular screen rooms, though, all of these doubts can be pushed aside.
The modular construction of screen rooms has taken the nation by storm. With modular construction, all materials are pre-manufactured, delivered to your home, and installed directly by your contractor. By simplifying the process, costs are reduced, variables are removed, and the amount of time to construct the screen room is lessened. This reduces any intrusion to your lifestyle, while still offering high quality and flexibility in the construction of your modular screen enclosure.
Benefits of Modular Screen Rooms
In addition to a faster, more precise installation, modular screen rooms can benefit homeowners in many ways.
- Customization - Your modular screen enclosure will be custom made to either fit under your deck, into your porch, or designed and constructed from the ground up. You'll enjoy color options to ensure that your screen room matches with the style of your home and looks great.
- Low-Maintenance - The aluminum used to construct your modular screen room will not fade, rust, sag or melt, and colors are baked on. This ensures you won't need to re-paint your enclosure or replace any structural elements.
- Longevity and Durability - Each modular screen room is built with durable materials that are designed to last a lifetime.
Take advantage of modular construction and start enjoying your screen room right away.